Saturday, December 28, 2013

Nexus? 5th iPhone 5s? What to buy? - Engadget

Hello and good morning, afternoon or evening hours depends on what I read, I have a BIG doubt (yes, in case haha), I would decide between Nexus 5 iPhone 5s.

Before I had the Galaxy Nexus, and I can not say more than I left rather disappointed Android, its lack of apps I do not care since they are small cases or best apps are on both platforms, and I can live with that. But something I threw away my experience with Android was:

. 1 -. extremely low sound volume with earphones

. 2 -. tremendous lag and crash my

. 3 – BATTERY

.

point 1, I find the audio very low compared to any Apple device (either iPod, iPhone or iPad), and that for me is the standard, and out of that volume is ridiculous because I do not I enjoy music and (as a lover of music back to an iPhone 4),

point 2, well that was the main reason that ruined my experience, lag and constant crasheo (daily crasheaba an app is at least 3 or 4 times a day), and to point 3, the battery lasted me 3 hours browsing on Wi-Fi and now if you tell me what lasted in 3G, you would laugh.

want to know if the Nexus 5, and exceeded this, really in my country I can get it for about $ 7.500 compared with $ 9.500 iPhone, because if it is a rather large difference.

because I wanted to know if I could answer the following: $

already have the Nexus May 1 most powerful audio output

has better battery than simple browsing in Chrome 3 hours (at full brightness)

lagea as before? : $

And one last … its glossy sides are likely to be grated

House and saw that has the “right” and which has a large screen, but really wanted to be sure before you make a purchase and not regret for a second time.

Beforehand thank you very much to all and sorry for my bad writing, but in my country is already midnight and I think I wrote this completely asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment