Saturday, December 28, 2013

Xiaomi will be responsible for manufacturing the successor to the Nexus 5, the ... - Taliandroid

a cold I have a couple of days with fever and cough and pretty good these days are summarized in sleep, eat, play, and write some more, that is a life of the most intense and exciting. Some of these nights have been in plan “Doritos and WoW, the night is young brother” , yes, but because I sleep pretty bad and I can hardly breathe a bit (I know, I’m getting old and soon I find myself in a pine box underground).

Well, leaving aside the roll, the introduction to this story makes sense as it was a little marujeando Weibo, Weibo profile do have to invite to a fantasy Chinese beautiful and suddenly I found a ‘tweet “that more or less said this:

According to an inside source who works in Xiaomi, the Chinese company will be responsible for making the successor to the Nexus 5, the Nexus 6 . The agreement between Google and Xiaomi was carried out thanks to the mediation of Hugo Barra , a former manager who worked at Google last year. “

I

you can imagine that stupid face that has been to me had to be epic (epic style to Mancorex?, no). When I came back to myself I thought: “mmm the Chinese funny this, sure he has escaped from a chapter yellow humor, I’ll see what they say on the forums mtkforums & Company”

.Total

have not taken even longer than two seconds to enter mtkforums the first thread was about it , I entered the post and … they do not know what you’ve seen?, a document legal agreement between Google and Xiaomi but unfortunately I entered a very strong sudden cough and I had to go to the kitchen to drink some water to soothe the itchy throat (I know I have to go to the doctor but I do not trust much of these quacks).

I was already

When I returned to my room better, I have given to refresh the page …. had already deleted the thread … that Lucky me, they could have waited until I had done a screen capture, no more despicable people. Well at least I have a prodigious memory and I remember that technical performance allegedly leaked inside source working on Xiaomi.

Nexus 6

According to the source, the successor to the Nexus 5 will have a IPS screen 5 inches with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with the protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3, we can find the same crystal Motorola Moto Acer Liquid G or S2. Inside we would find the Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB or 64 GB storage internal not expandable via microSD.

other technical facilities would be completed with a 3500 mAh battery , front camera 5 MP rear camera 16 MP with LED flash capable of recording video in 4K quality and 4G LTE connectivity. As for the size and weight nothing is known but the source of the leak commented that the Nexus 6 will be the first smartphone to be managed by Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie .

now, when I’m writing the news have opened a new thread in mtkforums and according to several users with enough reputation forum confirm that the source is 100% reliable and they are sure to be 99% and the Google Nexus 6 and Xiaomi. If confirmed in future I guess leaks … or which may involve the binding of Xiaomi and Google.

What do you think of the matter TaliAndroides?.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey, if you …

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

‘re a little …

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

INNOCENT! = D Happy April fools ^ _ ^

innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment