Tuesday, December 31, 2013

IPhone 5 vs Nexus 5S (What will be more current in the future?) - Engadget Mobile

)

I prefer iOS to Android, because it seems more solid and balanced system (I’ve always had problems with my current smartphones – all were Android).

I do not mind supporting the developers by buying apps from the Store.

I’m not interested

customization.

B) An iPhone 4.5 / 5 be pinches my phone perfect but 4 inches seem very fair considering that 2014 Knocks.

test Galaxy S4 and HTC One thought Android soon reach my level of demand in terms of usability and performance, but Nexus Note 3 and 5 which achieved earlier than expected.

I think

begin to replace the mobile PC and a mobile 4 inches is not an adequate substitute.

C) support Google I worry because Apple (although jorobaron 4 and 4S with iOS7 continue supporting their terminals) Google’s gesture with Galaxy Nexus I did not like.

what can I do? :))

PD. I have DSLR camera so I do not care.
PD2. The price I do not care.

No comments:

Post a Comment