Thursday, November 21, 2013

Is Nokia Lumia 920 or Nexus 5? - Engadget

Hi all, I Engadget debut with this question.
Next month I turn 18 and my intention is to renew my phone, I have an LG Optimus Black and there is nothing I hate more than the LAG and my LG goes super-lagueado and see that I have not almost any application.

There goes my question: I had thought to buy the new Nexus 5 for its great quality for its price and features but now I doubt has arisen for 920, but I’m afraid the subject WINDOWS PHONE because I’ve never tested nor I have seen.

PS: I do not usually get off games for mobile, I just type in apps whatsapp, facebook, twitter, dropbox and things for college. I love taking photos with the phone (plus for the Nokia)

That

Any advice? Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment