Thursday, September 19, 2013

Test Google Nexus 7 - ABC.es

class=”muted

Posted by Jon on Sep 18, 2013

seems that the last few weeks I am “testing” in the blog last week with the Nokia Lumia 1020 and this, with a Google Nexus 7 Google has been kind enough to leave me.

I am a bit skeptical with all tablets that are coming out, I have an iPad Mini with which I am quite happy, but I do not use everything I like. At the end of the tablet is between portable and mobile, if I go to work I prefer to always use the laptop, and if I go out the mobile phone enough. So why the tablet. In my case, to travel, to read something in the living room while watching TV or playing games.

nexus-7-tablet

Nexus 7 has the perfect size, 10-inch tablet is very bulky, and I prefer to use the laptop. Instead, the Nexus 7, which looks like a giant mobile phone, better supplies to cover those needs that are between portable and mobile.

first impression, before testing further, is pretty good. The Nexus 7 feels good holding it with one hand, lightweight, and compact. It gives a good feel as to the materials and quality, at least it gives the impression that, if you drop it, it will break into pieces. To me I have “slipped” once while testing, and has not a single scratch.

Just turn it on for the first time, striking screen has a resolution of 1920 × 1200 in 7 inch, ie 323 pixels per inch, and it shows, has a sharpness never before seen in this size tablets . To give you an idea, the iPhone 5, one of the best mobile screens has 326 pixels per inch.

I look forward to continue testing the Nexus 7 and tell you what are my conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment