Sunday, June 23, 2013

Michael Tarver says about what caused the failure of The Nexus - Superluchas.net (blog)

class=”wp-caption id=”attachment_106255″ aligncenter
Tyrone Evans (Michael Tarver) / Photo by Feedback - Wikipedia.orgclass=”wp-caption-text”>

Recently, former WWE wrestler, Michael Tarver , was interviewed by Heels Wrestling Radio . Among the topics to be addressed are his reaction to The Nexus, which caused the failure of the group, among other things. When he realized he wanted to be a wrestler:

“I remember as a child I grew up watching (wrestling). One of my favorite moments was a fight between Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle think. I think it was on SmackDown. The fight ended, and (Eddie) lost the fight, but had a standing ovation when he stood. I was amazed. And I knew I was very interested at the time. He turned to me. “

Signing with WWE in development (FCW):

“When I signed the contract I was homeless. I literally was on the street. Had just come out of a very dangerous situation personally. He worked three jobs during the day and training, body-building and wrestling. Traveling two days a week. I was not sleeping. I had to choose between saving money and getting an apartment or pay child maintenance to take care of my children. I chose the latter of the two. I wanted to drive to Philadelphia (eight hours drive from OH), just got a chance to work with PWX. So when I got to that contract, I cried. It was surreal. I never thought that something like this could happen in my life. I was literally sleeping in my car or on the couch of a friend. The contract was in effect two days before my birthday in 2008. I moved from OH to Tampa FL that month and became WrestleMania week. When I got it, I found the Big Show. I literally went from being homeless unapersona be at WrestleMania. I did not expect. I felt that someth ing big was coming because things were starting to go right, but never thought in a million years, it would be WWE. It was very, very grateful for that. And every year he was in the WWE I made my goal to work harder than everyone else and do not let anyone tell you never worked harder than me. I stayed after practice sometimes. Sometimes, turning off the lights. I worked hard to keep this opportunity to care for my children that I never thought would come. “

His reaction when he learned that he was to be put in the corner of The Nexus:

“Well, I did. We had no idea about The Nexus until the night when there’s debutamos.Y. The idea came from an episode of SmackDown. WWE is entertainment, but Wade Barrett is a legitimate natural born leader. He came up with something that eventually became The Nexus. He approached us and he handled the atmosphere and we said we were going out to destroy everything. And if we did not destroy all that we would be fired and lose our jobs. He told us not to tell anyone. No one must know. We returned that night in Miami. And destroy everything. It was a very special weekend. Last night was the birthday of my daughter. It was a very special experience. I am grateful for that experience. “

What caused Nexus angle to fail:

“There’s always something to do between racks, but what matters is the product. The product is the most important thing. Well, actually the fans are the most important. But regardless of what is happening behind the scenes is what you do in the ring in front of the cameras. We did everything we could. The Nexus was a wonderful story and a great opportunity. There were a lot of things about my issues with John Cena. I have nothing against John Cena. I’m his biggest fan. I still see it every week. It’s all about what you do in the ring. At the end of the day, you have to be able to do their job, no matter what is going on. I think a lot of things could be done differently. But it is not what I believe. There is something very different. We were different because we were ‘newbies’. What we were doing was not done. The way we did it was not done. The honor of being compared with the rows of people is something I will always be g rateful. It is what it is. I’m proud of the guys. They’re good kids. These guys are extremely talented and I’m happy to see that The Nexus was something very special. It was a game of SmackDown and all I heard was “We want Nexus”. It’s very special. “

His reflections on the current product:

“I’m always watching, I’m always studying. I always want to improve. I want to show the world I am as talented as I know I am. I wholeheartedly believe that I can go toe to toe with John Cena and CM Punk and get the microphone and come face to face with them. And I know from experience that I can hold my own with any in the world. But I know that I can is different from the rest of the world know. So whenever I have that chip on my shoulder and I train very hard and it keeps me hungry. So I continue with the humility in me. If it’s 50 or 500 pretend that five or ten thousand people. I realized that at the end of the day I know how to do. “

Their struggle dream:

“Against Kurt Angle is a dream fight. I love to be in the ring with Kurt Angle. I’ve been in the ring with Randy Orton, but I love to have a face to face, hand to hand with Randy Orton. I’ve been in the ring with him, but I would love to go one-on-one to strike strike. Bobby Roode … we could do something special. James Storm. A lot of guys. The now legendary “.

If join TNA:

“Not about that, but … (laughs) I visited TNA ago or two years ago. It was great. It was fun and exciting. I do not know if I see (in TNA), but I’ll always be a big fan. I used to watch TNA years ago. The bat girl used to appear. I’ve seen it since. Definitely a big fan and they definitely have my support. “

sd-like-enabled class=”sharedaddy
id=”jp-post-flair”
Previous Post results ROH Best in the World 2013 – Matt Hardy defeated Kevin Steen – Jay Briscoe defeats his brother Mark Briscoe and retains the ROH World Championship

Next Post El Rayo de Jalisco Jr. wins the hair of Universe 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment