Friday, May 3, 2013

Is Nokia Lumia 820 or Nexus 4? - Engadget

Hi, I am interested in changing terminal, I come from a Sony Ericsson Neo V and Android experience with me is not very satisfactory, I imagine it’s partly my terminal, so I have that doubt. They say the WP8 going very well but the Nexus hardware leaves it far behind and I have a few years of updates guaranteed, but it worries me that the memory is not expandable. My use of the smartphone is Whatsapp, email, twitter, occasional web page, camera, facebook, reading. Pdf and some games, but not much.
Terminal price is similar, since Nexus 4 16GB is € 350 and the Lumia 820 is about € 340 on Amazon. I convinced WP8 stability besides nokia applications, but the Nexus least guarantee me a phone for 2 years or a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment