Sunday, January 3, 2016

Problems synchronizing with your Nexus Gmail these days … – Teknofilo

 Nexus 5X

If you own a Nexus device and, for some reason, you are finding synchronization problems with your accounts Inbox or Gmail , you’re not alone.

According to several forum users Nexus Help Google Help Forum and tracking system AOSP problems, it seems a fairly widespread problem.

According to one of the users affected this problem, “If I send a test email to myself, the Nexus 6P never notified me this email, even after many hours. However, my 9 and my old Nexus One OnePlus notify me well. The configuration settings for Gmail are the same on all devices and I made sure that synchronization is turned on, but not synchronized if I do not update manually. “

Some users have managed to solve the eliminating the problem Gmail account, resetting the phone, clearing the cache and re-configure it. However, does not seem to be a definitive solution because many others have not worked.

According to the responses in the forums, Google is aware of the problem so that the solution may come soon. On the other hand it seems that the problem is not widespread, so if you do not worry affects you.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment