Tuesday, December 9, 2014

¿Note 4 or Nexus 6? – Engadget

The Galaxy S2 my brother died and is asking me help choosing a new phone. From the beginning it has always had in the head Note 4. You have always loved Note. But does not want to rush. Want a big mobile because what you are most interested theme multimedia, especially video. So it has taken into account the Nexus 6. I have also advised the LG G3, OnePlus One … But some “deficiencies” in these past 2 outweigh those that may have 4 or Nexus 6 Note about them.

In my opinion, Note 4 is a mobile for productivity, with the S-Pen, multi-window … The multi-window I see it, the more I like it to include all smartphones, but the S -pen know that my brother, nor fu, ni fa. He is an athlete, but pulsómetro already have. I do not know what else I can highlight the Note 4 for the Nexus 6. However, the Nexus 6 I see more geared to entertainment, games, movies … In addition to the two front speakers, culminates. I see a little more suitable for him. The issue is whether eventually say “damn, if I had taken the Note 4 could use such a thing.” Because the Nexus 6 has nothing significant, highlighting respect to Note 4, unless the details of the speakers and the larger screen. Well, pure Android and support.

I’m a mess and that it is not for me. I would have lighter, but my brother does not want a Z3 lol See if you can give me a cable because, really, I do not know what to recommend

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment